Mayer Vet in Broussard, LA
When you adopt a pet, you want to know they are healthy and can enjoy a long life. Regular medical care is just as critical to their health as it is to yours. Mayer Vet in Broussard, LA provides first-class care for your four-legged and furry loved ones. We offer a convenient location with trained staff who are animal lovers and will help your pet feel safe and loved. Our services are affordable, and we provide emergency care when necessary.
Our vet is a licensed professional with a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree. Our technicians and office staff are also trained and certified with experience in working with sick and elderly patients as well as those that are young and healthy.
Quality Care for Your Pet
Mayer Vet provides a full range of services to care for your beloved pets. We work to keep your young and adult pets healthy through routine wellness checks. We also diagnose and treat acute conditions and monitor and treat chronic health problems. We provide boarding services when pet owners go on vacation or trips. We also keep pets overnight who need monitoring for an illness. As a local vet, we offer a full range of services, which include the following:
- Preventative shots for puppies and kittens
- Diagnostic testing
- Surgery and medications
- Emergency care 24/7
You can call to set up an appointment for a wellness check for your pet or to have us diagnose an illness or injury, so we can develop a treatment plan for their care.
Visiting Mayer Vet from Broussard, LA
It’s just a short ten-minute drive to Mayer Veterinary Hospital from Broussard, LA. Head east on LA-182 and turn right onto S. Morgan Avenue. Turn right onto LA-3073 N/Ambassador Caffery Pkwy for four miles. Turn right onto LA-339/Verot School Rd. where you will arrive at your destination.
Sights to Enjoy in Broussard, LA
When planning a trip to see the vet, you can make it a fun day for you and your family. While Broussard is a small city in the Lafayette parish, it’s rich in history with numerous properties on the National Historic Register of Historic Places. There’s also plenty of outdoor fun for you and your pet to enjoy.
- Main Street Historic District – Visit this small historic district located on East Main Street and compiled of five buildings, which highlight the local history of the city.
- Comeaux House – Located on East 2nd Street is a Queen Anne-Colonial Revival style house built in 1908. It now hosts Nash’s Restaurant while still maintaining the original architectural features.
- Arceneaux Park – Visit the local city park with a picnic shelter, playground and tennis courts. It’s a nice place to stop with your kids or your dog.
- Zoo of Acadiana – Visit this small zoo located on Lakeview Drive which includes a nice variety of animals.